Announcement from Vietnam Immigration Department: Foreign travelers who enter Vietnam with visa exemption, e-visas or tourist visas from 1 March 2020 are “automatically extended” their stay until the end of June 2020, they can exit during the period without having to extend their visas. See more
In case you plan to stay in Vietnam after July 2020 you need to extend your visa in accordance with current regulation.
|See all information you need to extend your stay:|
Visa extension means prolonging your stay in Vietnam for a certain period. It is NOT valid for entry. You will get a stamp in your passport, indicating your extension period. We highly recommend visa extension to prolong your stay in Vietnam.
Visa renewal means a new visa is glued into your passport. The new visa has the same power like other visas. Visa renewal is uncommon, high fees, for special cases only.
- In Hanoi City: 44-46 Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh District; See website click here
- In Da Nang City: 78 Le Loi Street, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District; See map, phone number click here
- In Ho Chi Minh City: 196 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ward 6, District 3; See map, phone number click here
- Working hours: 07.30 to 16:30 (lunch break from 11:30 to 13:00) weekdays.
- Language barrier and working norms in Vietnam;
- Poor preparation or fail to meet requirement;
- Ignorance about regulation, procedure in state office;
- Requirement for legal hosting entity for your stay;
- Significant numbers of your compatriots committed Vietnam laws.
Visa agencies will help you solve the above problems that foreigners usually meet when prolonging their stay.
Visa extension services will, on your behalf, submit your application then get your stay extended quickly without hassle that is always at state offices. We are authorized visa agency that have helped thousand travelers to get Vietnam visa and extend their stay legally.
To get quotation for your visa extension, please send below information to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by Whatsapp, Viber, Zalo at 0913505609
- Copy of the your information page in your passport;
- Copy of the Vietnam visa page in your passport;
- Copy of the Vietnam entry stamp in your passport (which shows your entry date and port of entry);
- Copy of the page that have the last visa extension stamp (if any);
- Your current address in Vietnam;
- Your Vietnam mobile number;
- Your desired extension.
If you do not want to disclose your passport, you can send: your nationality; place of visa issuance; entry date and port of entry; your last visa extension (if any); your current address in Vietnam; your desired extension.
Working process: after having your information we will check the possibility and inform you the total cost. If you agree with the fee you have to bring/send us your passport. We will give you a receipt for holding your passport. Then we will proceed the work and give passport back with extension stamp inside. You can pay the fee after we successfully extend your visa.
Passport have at least 2 blank pages;
Passport is valid at least 3 months after the extension ends.
Mobile, Whatsapp, Viber, Zalo: 0913505609;
Hastags cloud for Vietnam visa extension:
#vietnam_visa_extension #vietnam_visa_extension_cost #vietnam_visa_extension_ho_chi_minh #vietnam_visa_extension_da_nang #vietnam_visa_extension_news #vietnam_visa_extension_online #vietnam_visa_extension_hoi_an #vietnam_visa_extension_hcmc #vietnam_visa_extension_2020 #vietnam_visa_extension_agency #business_visa_extension_vietnam #vietnam_visa_extension_cheap #vietnam_visa_extension_ho_chi_minh_city #vietnam_free_visa_extension #visa_extension_vietnam_uk_citizen #vietnam_visa_extension_during_covid-19 #15_day_visa_extension_vietnam #extension_de_visa_vietnam #30_day_visa_extension_vietnam #vietnam_visa_exemption_extension #vietnam_e_visa_extension #vietnam_embassy_visa_extension #vietnam_visa_extension_fee #vietnam_visa_extension_for_us_citizens #visa_extension_for_vietnam #apply_for_visa_extension_vietnam #vietnamese_visa_extension_hanoi #visa_extension_vietnam_hue