Vietnam Immigration Office works 5 days a week (Monday to Friday, except for National Holidays)
Their working hours are from 08:00 to 04:30 (includes 2 hours for lunch time)
Beside urgent services in working days, we can also help to get visa approved at weekend or Holidays.
For urgent services in working days, just select your urgency in “Processing time” field at our visa application page
In case you need your visa approved in non-working days, please follow these steps:
* Apply your visa information at: http://www.vietnam-visa-services.com/information/Apply-Vietnam-visa-online.asp (just apply and stop at payment page)
* Pay for urgent service fee (US$95/person) at: https://www.tuanlinhtravel.com/vietnam/ccpayment.asp
* Inform us your urgent cases to our phone number: +84913505609
We will check and get back by email informing time to get visa approval letter then we urgently submit your application and send you visa approval letter. After getting the letter, you have to print it to get boarding and to get visa on arrival, at Vietnam airport.
In case it is impossible to get your visa approved or you don't agree with the time, we will cancel your request and refund your payment in full on the next working days.
- Getting visa approved in non-working days is uncertain. The key factors are your visa information and your payment for urgent service. Once getting those things, we can check and help you quickly. Missing information or delaying in payment will take time and reduce the chance to get visa approved.
- $95 is our urgent fee, not include stamping fee travelers pay at Vietnam airport. Check your visa stamping fee here
- All the time mentioned in our website is Vietnam time (GMT+7).