Travelers from countries below can enter Vietnam freely with some conditions (click on each country to see detail information):
- Brunei (maximum for a stay is 14 days)
- The Philippines (maximum for a stay is 21 days)
South America countries: Chile (single entry, stay within 90 days)
If you are not in the list above, you need visa for your trip to Vietnam.
To get Vietnam visa exemption travelers must meet below requirements:
* Having return tickets or tickets to the third country
* Passport with validity at least 6 months
* A gap between 2 visa-free entries is over 30 days (not applied for ASEAN countries)
* Not in the list of people that are banned from entering Vietnam
Visa exemption to Phu Quoc Island (Special Economic Zone of Vietnam): All nationalities are visa-free for single entry to Phu Quoc and stay within 30 days with the conditions above.