United Kingdom passport holders do not need Vietnam entry visa for their trip to Vietnam with below conditions:
- Enter and exit Vietnam 1 time only;
- Max. stay is 15 days;
- The last exit date is over 30 days;
- Passport with validity at least 6 months;
- Having return tickets or tickets to the third country;
- Not in the list of people that are banned from entering Vietnam;
* The final decision to grant Vietnam visa exemption will be taken by the Immigration authority upon arrival, based on their judgments of the documents/information then presented.
Entry visa is required for people who do not meet the above conditions.
There is Vietnam Embassy in London (see below). You can go there to get Vietnam entry visa.
In case you are far away from the Embassies or you just don't want to deal with paperwork, you should apply visa on arrival. With visa on arrival, you can (only) get Vietnam visa at Vietnam airport.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the United Kingdom
12 - 14 Victoria Road, London W8 5RD, England
General line: +44-20 7937 1912 - Hotline: 07713181501
Fax: +44-20 7565 3853