Korea passport holders do not need Vietnam entry visa for their trip to Vietnam with below conditions:
- Enter and exit Vietnam 1 time only;
- Max. stay is 15 days;
- The last exit date is over 30 days;
- Passport with validity at least 6 months;
- Having return tickets or tickets to the third country;
- Not in the list of people that are banned from entering Vietnam;
Entry visa is required for people who do not meet the above conditions.
There is Vietnam Embassy in Seoul (see below). You can go there to get Vietnam entry visa.
In case you are far away from the Embassies or you just don't want to deal with paperwork, you should apply visa on arrival. With visa on arrival, you can (only) get Vietnam visa at Vietnam airport.
Viet Nam Embassy in the Republic of Korea
123 Bukchon-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 110-230
For Consular Office:
Tel: +82-2-7347948 Fax: +82-2-7382317
After choosing Vietnamese or English:
- For visa and Korean staff: Press number 5
- For passport and other documents: Press number 4