Vietnam Visa Services - FAQs
- Who need Vietnam visa?
All foreigners who wish to visit Vietnam are required Vietnam entry visas (issued prior to departure by local Vietnam Embassy/Consulate) or Pre-approved letters (issued by Vietnam Immigration Office to get visa stamped on arrival at Vietnam's International Airports). Both are supplied before arrival, except for citizens of countries having agreements on visa exemption.
- Where to get Vietnam visa?
You can get Vietnam visa stamped at your pointed Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or at any Vietnam International Airport for visa on arrival (at Noi Bai in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang airport in Da Nang City, ...)
- How to get visa at Embassies?
You can go directly to the Embassy to ask for Vietnam visa.
To get visa at Embassies quickly you should use our services to get your visa approved first then go to the Embassy to get visa stamped into your passport only. This way will help you to skip complicated paperwork that is always at states’ office.
- How to get visa on arrival?
You can see information about Vietnam visa on arrival services at this page
- What is your visa service?
Our visa services will help travelers get visa easily and quickly. With our service, all you do are: 1- Applying in our website or sending us your passport information; 2- Settle payment for the service; 3- Bring approval letter to get Vietnam visa stamped at Vietnam airport or pointed Vietnam Embassy/Consulate.
- Can I change information after getting visa approval letter?
Once you receive the approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Office, you cannot modify any information stated on the letter. In case you need to change these details or plan to arrive earlier than the approved date, you have to reapply for a new visa approval letter.
- What about passport validity?
To apply for a visa to Vietnam, your passport must have at least 6 month's validity. Therefore, if your passport is about to expire, please get a new one before applying for your visa in order to avoid unwanted problems at the airport.
- What about photo requirement?
- Photographs must be identical, taken within the past 6 months.
- The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
- The photographs may be in color or black and white.
- The photo must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
- If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn, they should be worn when the picture is taken.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.
- Do I need to buy air ticket before applying visa?
You do not need to buy (return) air tickets upon applying visa.
- How long in advance should I apply visa?
Though it takes only 2-3 working days to get your visa approved, it is strongly recommended to apply visa 1–2 weeks in advance to avoid urgent fee and unwanted problems.
- What about visa(s) for child(ren)?
For children that have their own passport, service fee is applicable; for children that share passport with parents, we deduct 50% service fee.
- What are accepted payment modes?
You can pay our visa service fee with credit cards right after applying visa information, by bank transfer or money transfer service see more at our Payment Guidelines
- Can I extend my stay in Vietnam?
Once to be in Vietnam, you can renew visa, extend your stay at any travel agent.
If you don't find your answers here, do not hesitate to contact us